All of us are very excited about welcoming the sexy and talented Christopher Haul back to North Wales pride again this year. But for those of you who missed him last time, we urge you to come along to see him and our other fantastic acts at the event on 1-3 July this year.
We asked Christopher a few questions so that you can get to know him better:
1. You’re a Welsh boy, so naturally you’re a good singer but where was it Wales that you grew up?
Well thank you! Yes, I was born in South Wales in Bridgend hospital and lived in Wales until I moved out at 18 Years old to pursue my dreams and live in London.
2. Did you always want to be a singer?
I always knew I wanted to perform, whether it was acting or singing I was always very theatrical as a child and a little bit of an attention seeker haha!
3. Have you been working on any new projects?
Yes, I am constantly working on new projects whether it is for my work or my music. I love to do things that are creative and stimulate me!
4. We all got a good look at your body on stage last year, so it’s no surprise that you’ve been doing some modelling lately. How’s that going for you?
Thank you again, yes it is going very well. I am very fortunate to do what I do as it is very easy and flexible work. I don’t take it seriously but if the work is there then it keeps me busy until I get my number 1 hit record!!!
5. Keeping with the theme of your body, how do you manage to stay in such good shape?
I have no idea, I eat what I like, I have never been on a diet and I don’t do the gym much so I guess I am lucky there!
6. When you aren’t singing or posing half naked, what do you like to get up to?
Writing songs, catching up with friends and sometimes just staying at home and watching movies. I don’t think I am very exciting. I spent a long time partying and drinking in Wales so now I prefer to sit in with a cup of green or mint tea (I am so rock and roll).
7. We noticed that you have been travelling recently. Can you tell us about your favourite place?
Ohhh tricky question… I would say Russia (Moscow) was pretty cool. Only because it was nothing like I expected it to be. I thought it was going to be a rough, scary, and unwelcoming place but all the horror stories you read on the news – it was nothing like that – Great architecture, great food, the people were OK and I really enjoyed it. The other place I loved was Sri Lanka but that is mainly because of the tropical weather, beautiful beaches and amazing scenery!
8. We would like to hear your views on coming out in the entertainment industry. Did people’s perceptions of you change?
I don’t really take any notice of what people think of me. I never really have and unless someone says they have a problem with me then I am a little blind to it.
9. Are you looking forward to sharing the stage with the fabulous and unpredictable Crystal Bawls again? Even though she disrobed you last year!
Yes of course, I can’t wait. It is going to be so much fun. I have fans travelling from Birmingham and they are coming with banners which I find so lovely! I always love performing and I am looking forward to returning!!
10. Everyone has a celebrity crush but most of us don’t get to meet them. Have you ever met yours? And more importantly did they reciprocate?
Ummm, I don’t really fancy any celebs. I mean unless I meet someone and think ‘Ok I really fancy you’. But maybe I will have to give that question a little more thought….
11. I’m sure all the boys at pride will want to know this one – are you single?
Haha really? That is a personal question. But I am happy surrounding myself with special, affectionate people in my life.
12. Finally, what are you looking forward to the most about returning to North Wales Pride? And what do you think makes North Wales Pride unique compared to other pride’s that you’ve been to?
I am looking forward to seeing some familiar faces again and the scenery is beautiful in that part of the country.
North Wales Pride is held at Hendre Hall, Bangor on 1-3 July 2016. Tickets start at just £5 and can be purchased here.